The RCUK Centre for Energy Epidemiology celebrates its third birthday this week with some impressive publication statistics. The Thomson Reuters Web of Science Citation Report for papers produced by members of CEE during its lifespan shows the following:
- 82 papers (with some two dozen yet to be indexed)
- i10 index of 6 (6 papers cited at least 10 times)
- H index of 8 (8 papers that have been cited at least 8 times each)
- 61 citations in 2016 alone
- 176 citations from non-CEE papers in 160 non-CEE articles
Read more about our work in the latest CEE brochure.